Who are we looking for?
We have a huge market potential and an award-winning product and right now we’re building a fantastic sales team to help us achieve our ambitious goals. We are looking for more Business Development Representatives to help connect Templafy to the right customers.
You will be a key member of our team, responsible for strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities. In this position, you will be working closely with Account Executives and Marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business. If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual, who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
At Templafy, we help companies ensure that every business document created and email sent is on-brand and compliant with company standards. People and technology are the core of Templafy, the drivers of our success so far, and it’s what we’ll continue to invest in. Our headquarters in Copenhagen is full of lovely, brilliant beings and we’re backed by leading investors, Sunstone Capital and SEED Capital.
We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, with customers like Pandora, Premier League, SEB, Petrobras, Marel, and IKEA using our solution. Forbes has labelled us a “game changer”. Our ambitions outstrip our achievements, however, and we have the product, people and capital to meet them.
- 6 months of experience selling SaaS software, 1 year of outbound cold calling, or business development experience in an alternate industry
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to keep plugging away even after a series of “No's”
- A wish to understand branding and brand management in large enterprises
- Fascination with start-ups and motivated to join a young and dedicated team.
- Strong ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value.
- Strong team player but also a hands-on self-starter
- It’s a plus if you have experience with Salesforce CRM
- It’s a must that you speak Dutch or native English
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads
- Understand complex organisations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for our Account team
- Keep up to date on the latest Templafy product offerings
- Stay current on industry news
What we offer
The position is a great opportunity to join a company in rapid growth and becoming a well-known business brand. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The position is paid, with 37+ flexible hours per week. We offer great lunch, quality coffee and a creative and supportive work environment right in the centre of Copenhagen.
Sales Lead – Kristian Simonsen +45 24222606