Templafy continues to grow and now we need a talented traffic manager to help us reach the right customers online. Are you our new colleague? Continue reading to find out more about this exciting position!
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation, with customers like Deloitte, Maersk, SEB, Petrobras, Marel, and IKEA using our solution. We have high ambitions and the product, people and capital to meet them. Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA, “Western European Get in the Ring” and “The Battle of the Vikings” – all awards given to start-ups with a solid idea. This is now 2 years ago, and the team has grown from 3 to 35+ and is still growing rapidly.
Who are we looking for?
To ensure continuous growth, we now need a sharp colleague to be our Traffic Manager. We expect you to take our lead generation and traffic management to the next level. Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
- Develop, maintain and execute on the digital lead generation strategy across all channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, AdWords, various software listing sites, organic traffic, etc.)
- Micromanage and optimize our digital traffic channels.
- Research and start up new channels for lead generation.
- Prove creative inputs for development and production of marketing content.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys and funnels.
- Run A/B tests on website and ad campaigns and optimize based on the results.
Requirements / the ideal candidate:
- Outstanding knowledge of digital marketing and funnel optimization.
- Proven record in creating real business value through communication in a B2B market.
- Interest in learning about customer’s behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience with setting up lead campaigns, A/B testing, building landing pages etc.
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know.
- Is well organized and able to take responsibility for creating results.
- Interested in SaaS-solutions and technology and thrives in a dynamic environment.
What we offer:
The position is a great opportunity to join a company in rapid growth and in the process of becoming a well-known global brand. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The position is paid, with 37+ flexible hours per week. We offer a creative and supportive work environment with great colleagues right in the centre of Copenhagen.
Have questions about the position? Contact: Marketing Lead – Glen Stenstrup Hagensen at [email protected]