We're looking for talented tech and business freelance copywriters in Copenhagen to help us create more content about our solution, productivity, brand management, life in the cloud and the latest tech updates.
Who we are
At Templafy, we help companies ensure that every business document created and email sent is on-brand and compliant with company standards.
People and technology are the core of Templafy, the drivers of our success so far, and it’s what we’ll continue to invest in. Our headquarters in Copenhagen is full of lovely, brilliant beings and we’re backed by leading investors, Sunstone Capital and SEED Capital.
Our marketing efforts continue to grow and we’re now looking for smart and concise freelance copywriters to help us for at least 10 hours a week. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most high profile startups in Copenhagen and with a team of equally hardworking and fun-loving people.
You will work closely with our Communications Manager on creating content for our website, blog, sales materials, social media and more. Doing this, you will work across the whole company and collaborate with our sales, marketing, product, customer success and delivery-teams.
Requirements / the ideal copywriter / hopefully you:
- Ability to write clearly and concisely – you must be a Plain English advocate
- B2B content writing experience
- Keen interest in product/technology
- Experience with and understanding of stakeholders in big corporate environments (i.e. in professional services firms, law firms, tech companies)
- Understanding of branding and the importance of brand management
- Motivated to work with a start-up and a young, international and dedicated team
Send your resume and relevant examples of your work to Lucy Mehrtens, Communications Manager: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!